The following are the positions available within the channel (Not including The Fanfic Network and The Fanfic Company). Below are also the descriptions of the job positions.
AV CHANNEL MANAGEMENT Edit
LIST OF POSITIONS Edit
- BOARD MEMBERS (10 in Total)
- CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (CHRO)
- HR DEPARTMEN EMPLOYEES (3 in Total)
- CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER (CSO)
- CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO)
POSITION DESCRIPTION Edit
CHAIRMAN (OF THE BOARD) Edit
- The Chairman of the Board is the head of AV Channel, and the highest officer. The Chairman represents the Channel to the outside world and acts as its spokesperson.
- The Chairman's duty is to be present in all board meetings to vote for series and pilot pickups, and renewal or cancellation of contract.
- The Chairman also carry out the signing of contract with creators of series.
- As the head of the channel, the Chairman makes decisions for the Channel. The Chairman has power to disregard the votes of the board members.
BOARD MEMBERS Edit
- There are a total of ten board members.
- The board members are responsible for voting if a pilot has been picked up, a series has been picked up or cancelled, a contract has been renewed or denied, and whether a film has been picked up.
- There should be an even number of board members present in every meeting. Preferably, all board members should be present in meetings.
- Board Members are chosen by the Chairman.
- In the event that a board member becomes inactive (1 Month Inactive), they will be removed from the board and meetings will be halted until a replacement has been made.
- The board members are also responsible for making sure that show, episode, cast and character pages are properly formatted.
CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (CHRO) Edit
- The Chief HR Officer is the head of the HR Department.
- He/She is responsible for handling the employees in the company.
- The CHRO is responsible for approving the creation of Production Companies and Talent Managers.
HR DEPARTMENT TEAM Edit
- There are a total of 3 HR Department Employees.
- The job of HR Employees is to assist the CHRO in approving Production Companies and Talent Managers. They will vote on whether to approve the creation of the companies/manager.
CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER (CSO) Edit
- The responsibility of the CSO is to make sure that the wiki is a safe place to be for the users. He/She has the power to ban users who have violated rules in the wiki or users who have harassed other users.
- The CSO also make sure that comments by users do not contain personal info, profanity and attacks on other users.
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO) Edit
- The job of a CMO is to make sure that the wiki is getting advertised around the internet, as well as other wikis, to promote the channel and to also attract other users.
- The CMO and his team (MARKETING DEPARTMENT TEAM) are responsible for sharing AV Channel and what we do to other users of other wikis and encourage them to join.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.